Agnikarma - Thermal Cautery
Ayurveda Pain Management
of Thermal Cautery (Agnikarma)
- No Side Effects
- Safe Treatment
- Quick Pain Relief
- OPD based procedure
- Well tolerated by patients
Our Success Story
VAIDYA ASVIN BAROT, LONDON, UK.
Eminent Ayurveda Consultant and Researcher, Mentor and Advisor of Global Agnikarma Centre
What fascinates me about Ayurveda is that it has come out of compassion for humanity. The ancient wisdom of Thermal Cautery (Agnikarma), applied scientifically, not only reduces the pain and suffering of the patients but also brings them back into the society.
FRAV (Fellow of Rashtriya Ayurved Vidyapeeth) Award by National Academy of Ayurveda, Delhi.
Modern medical doctor discusses his exceptional recovery, through Agnikarma, from severe back pain
- Dr P M Thakkar M.B.B.S discusses his experience of suffering from severe back pain. He had multiple disc prolapses in his lumbar spine.
- As per his MRI report, there were diffuse disc protrusions at L2-L3, L3-L4 and L4-L5 levels. There were also diffuse disc bulges at L1-L2 and L5-S1 levels pressing the nerve roots. His prognosis was poor.
- It was very difficult for him to sit, stand or walk; in fact, the pain was so severe, that he was advised to leave his medical practice.
- Dr P M Thakkar MBBS, details how, having undergone several sessions of Ayurvedic pain management treatment, Agnikarma Ayurvedic Hospital in Ahmedabad, improved him remarkably. Further sharing his experience of the Agnikarma technique, he describes how it helped him, fully recover from his severe back pain and has enabled him to lead again a normal, healthy, productive life.
FREE AGNIKARMA TREATMENT CAMP BY GLOBAL AGNIKARMA CENTRE Our...